ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 clio track car one day

172 cup
Cheers guys for the feedback.

The i phone pictures don't really do the parts any justice. Still waiting on hoses i think they are coming by horse and cart.

172 cup
Quick up date

That's it up and running with the new inlet once the hoses and cap screws turned up.

Runs great only went for a short blast as i to head out but happy with the performance. The induction noise is loud to say the least but sound's great and picks up really well just needing mapping now.

Starter motor problem has came back now so got to fix this now to get it for a mot. i think it must be lose wire as it has a starter already but we will see.

172 cup
No issues at all with the manifold. My air filter is a bit of a rubbish fit as I stole the one off the sw Impreza so going to order a new one.

As for mapping unsure who to go to don't realy want to put any more cash into this car. If i could get a good deal local i would get it done Would like maybe to sell it now the manifold is made.

172 cup
Update today she is back on the road and has a mot now. After having to put the old steering wheel back on to put out the airbag lights.

Very happy with now it drive with the new manifold.

some pictures taken when i had her out today.

aaa8c8b9.jpg

c7feaa92.jpg

800f177f.jpg

4ced9987.jpg

a401b602.jpg

Now what do next sell or keep??

172 cup, Impreza P1
Credit to you for trying something a bit different.

It would be interesting to see what power it made compared to standard.

Get it booked on for a power run.

172 cup
The seat is a cobra imola got a pair of them soon to be up for sale.

The manifold is nice glad i done it now but it coming off the car tomorrow as the car is going to a new owner. He does not want the manifold he is after a more standard car.

Any ideas of pricing for these parts??

172 cup, Impreza P1
Cheers for the blast in the car today! Can't believe how sharp the throttle response is. Looks good too and what a noise.

Does the new owner know what he is missing. This would make a good mod on any 1*2.

You've got me really thinking about a different inlet manifold for my F4Rt engine. Means I could get rid of the 38mm throttle body and also remove the megane fuel rail with it's 7mm inlet.

172 cup
Cheers for the blast in the car today! Can't believe how sharp the throttle response is. Looks good too and what a noise.

Does the new owner know what he is missing. This would make a good mod on any 1*2.

You've got me really thinking about a different inlet manifold for my F4Rt engine. Means I could get rid of the 38mm throttle body and also remove the megane fuel rail with it's 7mm inlet.

No problem. Lets get one made.

Gutted it's gone but needs must. Stripped it once you went martin never even got a run it even with all the tea making.

172 cup, Impreza P1
No problem. Lets get one made.

Gutted it's gone but needs must. Stripped it once you went martin never even got a run it even with all the tea making.

Ha, he does make a good cup I have to say.

Cheers for the help today. Got the welds polished up so just ready to be fitted now.

172 cup
Cool i should have some polishing gear soon once i get my new shed/ workshop.

Time to expand now that reminds me i better put the welder away.

172 cup
Yeah got a focus rs and a r32 just now. Clio was great if I could make more room I would have one again. Might give you this manifold the day steven see if it will fit ur spare engine clear some space in house.