ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

05 Reg Renault Clio Sport 182 Cup. Low Mileage.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Hi chris, thats a really poor advert! Are you sure its a cup your selling and not a 182 with both cup packs? They are different... Also I would say 3999 is slightly over priced. Also no mention if the belts are replaced?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  ClioSport 182 Cup
1)The belts have not been changed however, the car drives really well. I have had the car for almost 3 years and its never failed me once.

2)I have researched the price and for the year and low mileage i think thats a fair price but the car is open to best offers.

3)Just done some research on the difference between a 182 cup and 182 with cup packs. The car is a 182 with cup packs. spoiler, splitter and suspension.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  AB182, Audi A5 3.0
No one will buy that at that price without the belts being done; at least no one on here. The fact the car drives really well and has never failed you once does not mean the belts are ok. They need to be changed every 35k miles or every 5 years, both of which has elapsed!

p.s, im not being negative, just putting you in the picture

Last edited:

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Uprated exhaust in the pic on the ramps? That looks really really clean to be fair. I've no idea on 182 prices though, but seems a tad high.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  ClioSport 182 Cup
As far as I know they havent. I appreciate any advice. Thankyou

Like i said the car is in immaculate condition hence the price. Its been well looked after.

The car is open to best offers but I dont think I could go any lower than £3,800

Trader Rating - 96.7%
29   1   0
  RS6 C7
You will never get 4k for it, I doubt you would get 3k.

No one in their right mind would pay that for a 182 in the most common colour with the belts not being changed.

It may be mint but if the service intervals haven't been met then it's not been maintained correctly.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  ClioSport 182 Cup
If it ain't broke don't fix it. Thats all I can say really. £3000 is way too low. And as for the colour...... its stunning especially in the sunlight. The metallic paint makes it sparkle.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It does look in very good nick to be fair to you! but you will never sell at the price you want as people will be having to spend another £500-600 on top of the asking price for the belts. its a buyers market im afraid and there are so many out there just depends how quickly you are willing to wait for a sale. :)

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Megane 250
I'm looking for a 182 at the moment and have missed out on loads with belts done in "mint" condition with circa 50k on and less common colours for £3500 to £4000. Even those at £4k are too expensive based on what's out there they I'm not willing to travel 100+ miles for! Trouble with being so far south.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk1 Focus RS
got to agree with peoples comments, a tad overpriced IMO.

my FF artic 182 with both cup packs, extensive service history, 38,000 miles, cambelt change, pretty much immaculate for its age cost me £4000 in jaunuary.

i think you will easily sell it if you drop the price lower.

Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Megane 225 F1
If it ain't broke don't fix it. Thats all I can say really. £3000 is way too low. And as for the colour...... its stunning especially in the sunlight. The metallic paint makes it sparkle.

That is a stupid thing to say when it comes to the cambelt.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  ClioSport 182 Cup
Its got full service history. I have revised the price and dropped to £3700 still accepting best offers. In addition, I was assured on my last mot that the cam belt is in good nick.

Thanks for the advice.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Its got full service history. I have revised the price and dropped to £3700 still accepting best offers. In addition, I was assured on my last mot that the cam belt is in good nick.

Thanks for the advice.
Where did you get it MOT'd? I'm from Wigan myself.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD

Thanks for the advice.

It hasn't got full service histroy if the belts have not been done.

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Megane 250
When was the belt last changed?

He's said they haven't hence the posts suggesting its a little expensive. Sounds an honest car and my suggestion to the seller would be to get the belts done with invoice to prove along with a visual health check for peace of mind of the new owner and I'm sure it'll sell sharp ish. The ones I've missed out on have sold in days at the right money but I'm also ONLY looking at ones with belts done due to the fragility and expense of these cars.
All the best to the seller.

Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Megane 225 F1
We are trying to help him with the sale. It will be better if he mentions the belts (done or not).

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  ClioSport 182 Cup
The car was last mot'd november last year.

The car was actually serviced at 36,281 miles 14/11/08 (Cam Belt change every 36000 miles) And it was still covered by warranty.They may have changed the cam belt but not recorded it on the service sheets. Is there any way a mechanic could tell if it has been changed? Im just thinking it cant be the original thats lasted 7 years and still drives so well. Maybe its partial service history. At least im honest.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  F56 MINI Cooper S
Its on 55k, they arent due until 72k, you will get away without doing them yet, price seem sok

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Megane 250
The car was last mot'd november last year.

The car was actually serviced at 36,281 miles 14/11/08 (Cam Belt change every 36000 miles) And it was still covered by warranty.They may have changed the cam belt but not recorded it on the service sheets. Is there any way a mechanic could tell if it has been changed? Im just thinking it cant be the original thats lasted 7 years and still drives so well. Maybe its partial service history. At least im honest.

The invoice amount will tell you. I'd the overall bill was only a couple of hundred quid then deffo not.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  F56 MINI Cooper S
its NOT advice, just saying that its not the end of the world that they havnt been done, if the car was on 70 odd k then fair dos, but I think there is some leniancy there