ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

05 Reg Renault Clio Sport 182 Cup. Low Mileage.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 182 Cup
Well for what it is worth I think you are being hopeful on the price. I bought a 182 Cup in January with Less millage, Full Service History, Excellent condition inside and out and a wallet full of receipts for everything from bulbs to wiper blades for under £3500 and I mean under. It also had a full K-Tec exhaust on with sport cat which alone is over £400.00.

The car may look nice but its also how well maintained it is and having the documentation to back it up, if I was looking to buy this Car I would have a price in mind before even phoning to look at it. then I would find faults with it when viewing and take that off the price until I came to a price that was the most I would pay. Then I would offer you below that allowing some movement but I would not go above my final price as there are plenty of others out there.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
Result. The belts were actually changed in 2008 at 36000 miles. Does NOT need to be replaced until 7200 miles :approve:. Get in! It says so in my service history booklet. check, check & check again.

Which means the cambelt needs changing again next year, so it will still put people off compared to ones that don't need doing for 4-5 years. I bought mine with 3 years left until a change and paid £1,800 for my 182... not saying it's as mint as yours though.