ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£492.00

Renaultsport Clio 182
That's my renewal quote from Adrian Flux this morning. Gone UP £40 from last year despite an extra year NCB (now have 9 yrs protected)

i was hoping to get it down to the £400 mark or lower to be honest. Guess I'll just have to compare this to other companies and go from there

RS6 C7
That's my renewal quote from Adrian Flux this morning. Gone UP £40 from last year despite an extra year NCB (now have 9 yrs protected)

i was hoping to get it down to the £400 mark or lower to be honest. Guess I'll just have to compare this to other companies and go from there

Try Neil@Greenlight mate! or Brentacre.

my flux quote has gone up too and the less than helpful girl pretty much left it at 'thats that'.

greenlight, brentacre and sky are getting contacted tomorrow.

04BGFF182CLIORS
Just over £550, 24 (25 now...) with 6 NCBs - thats with churchill. Give them a try!

Do some of you live in Irag?!

Listerine & Poledo
it cost the thick end of £800 to put me and the ex on a 172 (in Northolt).

£250 for just me on the Mazda in Mepal.

confused.com never fails...even if just to get a short list of who to call

Titanium 182
im 25 and with Flux and i pay £490 ... they will go lower as my quote started at £550 . said i was going to go elseware they quickly lowered

Ford Mustang 5.0

I'll happily run a quote through for you mate. If you wanted to drop me a PM with your contact details i could call you personally to run a quote.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight
01277 376000

BG182FF
Flux were cheaper than last year, but not the cheapest. made a few changes and after much arsing about on the phone being put through to the wrong departments by various monkeys, they quoted my £400 fully comp. (25, 6yncb)

Giulietta 940
Greenlight came in at £450 this year, Adrian Flux at £430. My current insurers Brentacre said they will match Flux, so I'm happy.

27, 6 years NCB.

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
£650, 25yo, 0 ncb as not had personal policy in over 4 years, with wife insured also

Monaco 172 Ph2
29 5yr NCB - £1300

I must be living inside a grand theft auto game or a warzone at this price !!!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I got a quote of £420 on a brand spankers focus ST, I've got a claim and speeding ticket.

172 Cup
Who is that with? How many miles and what is your post code rating?

If you don't mind me asking obviously.

I'm with elephant only doing 3000 miles a year and having my parents as named drivers. I actually haven't checked the rating but it should be one of the best as in being good.

BG182FF
25, 6years ncb, good area, with Flux £450 with protected ncb. Mileage allowance is 7k. Paid just over £1000 with flux last year with 15k mileage so a good deal cheaper.

Flux quoted me over £800, told them I'd had a better offer and they came down to £430 (without hearing what my better offer was). 26, 3yrs no claims, good postcode.

2010 Jetta TDi 140
Pulsator, I'm in BD17, 29 with a few mods declared and mines about £540 mate. Who are you with?