ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Zetec-S Gets Additions

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
why not get tdci instead of st

looks good. tho im not a fan of them

Fiesta Zetec S TDCI
I would get simple for black to be fair.
Simple white or metalic.

I thought the rep name would give it away. Scotland.

Haha, sorry - I didn't bother to look under your name (just looked in location, to see something along the lines of "In the Boooost")

Bit of a drive then!
If you've got any tips you wish to share regarding ZS ownership, I'm all ears :rasp:

Cheers, James

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Chaps, quick question.

For some reason i feel strips down the doors may improve the look.

2fde_1.jpg

OR plain

2e2d_1.jpg

Totally plain with no ST as shown in that pic.

Suggestions.

Colour would be white or metalic gay.

No. Would look as try hard as putting gordini stripes on a 172 imho.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
i was just thinking that the stripes may looks quite good on your car however what ever colour they go your wheels need to match imo. i think the decals juego had on his st500 may looks pretty good, you knwo the ones that fade out to the rear of the car.
one of my techs just got a free set of weitec coilovers, a guy traded his ST in has a full stainless system, k&n 57i induction kit, uprated manifold, the coils and a few other bits and bobs fitted, and he traded it in with every original part in the boot, so the sales manager said if he put it back on he can have what he takes off. well jammy! this thing was lowered on its airse, id say rivaling deans (biohazards) clio for lowered to impractiaclity, seriously nose 1 inch off the deck.