ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Zero - 100mph - zero in 9.4

B

Brown.

sure the ultimer smashed the top gear track record by 4 or 5 seconds.... latest evomag maybee can varify this

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Yea i think i read that somewhere, but they didnt allow it.
Some rule they have about if the car is too low for something to go under it they wont allow it.

That looks like the Milbrook mile straight. It's about a 10 minute drive from me :D

Awesomely quick, although does that car really hit 100 in 2nd gear??

Wonder how a veyron would do against it

I wouldn't imagine the Veyron could beat that, purely considering that it must weigh almost literally double the Ultima and it surely couldn't stop as quickly? It would be interesting though and I'd happily be proved wrong if it meant I won either car :D

They build the ultima just up the road from me and they do go over speed bumps, think its more to do with what they want to show as in the lambo getting beat by a scooter never got shown :(

E30 318iS x2
So funny though, americans try to claim its theirs because of its Cheve engine.

Got one at college, in bits, doesnt look like its going any where fast just takin up alot of valuable space

E30 318iS x2
Ye....

Well how about this one!

photo0220nk8.jpg

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
The mother in law lives in a nice area of Shropshire and on the past two occasions I have seen the same red Ultima GTR lurking around there.

Monaro VXR
So funny though, americans try to claim its theirs because of its Cheve engine.

Got one at college, in bits, doesnt look like its going any where fast just takin up alot of valuable space

On the otherhand we can claim that every good American car is in fact only good because the Brits were involved in the design of all of them.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Saw one on Donnington at a track day. Brutally fast but the driver was mental and it was all over the place through the corners.

haha that red one looks funny on them little wheels;)
Its faster doing that than I am just reaching 60mph..lol.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
fastest super car in the world, and they make them just behind morrisons round the corner from me. i recognise that macdonalds too. Keep meaning to goto the factory and get some pics!