ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Zagg Invisible Shields - 50% Off - Enjoy.

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Just had a mail for this, thought I should share...

'memday09'

Just remember - they have a lifetime warranty. After 5 months I've had some peeling on the back of my iPhone claimed last week received today.

Job's a gooden.

Nike Lunar Elite's

'memday09'

Just remember - they have a lifetime warranty. After 5 months I've had some peeling on the back of my iPhone claimed last week received today.

Job's a gooden.

Excellent, I didn't know this. I've got a massive scratch on the front of my iPhone cover. I got it from eBay so not sure if it will be covered but I'll check it out!

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
As long as you registered it, you'll be fine. All you need is proof of purchase.

Its just over-priced protection unless you actually put a few claims in!!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
LOL i bought one of these for my i phone yesterday, not looking forward to putting it on!

Can you take them off once they are on?

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Ive been using one of these since day one...As long as you fit it correctly which is a pain in the ass you should be ok.

mine seems to have lasted nearly a year without probs.

6/468 17poo

Job's a gooden.

How and where do you claim? mines peeled like a mofo on the back!!

Nike Lunar Elite's
Ive claimed but it says i need to pay for shipping from america, thats a stitch up!

Did it say how much? I was going to put in a claim today but with this shipping cost plus the cost of sending my old one back to them it may end up cheaper just buying a new one from the UK!

E87 118d M Sport
does this provide FULL back coverage? reali tempted but would appreciate the half price deal again. anyone know of anymore discount? or other places to get them from cheap?

6/468 17poo
think it said $5 which is a pain in the arse specially if they mugg me off on the sending it back again, may just laugh it off!

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Bargain Ben...Have you registered it?
Markie - Try your local Carphone Warehouse. And yes its FULL Coverage.