ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Z3M Roadster speedo vid

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
This is my 3rd run. Trying to get a good launch out of the bald rears was nigh on impossible even after i put all my tools back in the boot. This one still has a far bit of spin in 1st and i had to slip the clutch into 2nd but hey ho.

Enjoy. Also i know i was cutting the speedo off in the vid. I was holding my mobile in my mouth lol

[youtube]gpBG5zgELM0[/youtube]

Last edited:

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I had about 30kg extra over the rear and it still wouldn't launch properly lol

That vid has me doing 0-60 in just over 5sec's with the w**k launch. With decent tyres and a 3krpm dump launch i reckon i could see high 4's with it.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Yep bar removing some plastic from inside the airbox.

I hit 90 in just under 10 secs. So if i'd kept my foot in in 3rd i have easily done 100 in 11secs.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I prefer the low down note. And the way the car moves side to side when you blip the throttle lol!

Still sounds a bit naff tho imo. Bit tinny for my liking! (minor issue)lol

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I prefer the low down note. And the way the car moves side to side when you blip the throttle lol!

Still sounds a bit naff tho imo. Bit tinny for my liking! (minor issue)lol

LOL @ the 'V8 rock' when at lights

Sounds tinny as anything. I need a better induction solution so i can hear those trumpets sucking!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Same i want the CSL note! :(

tell you what it runs better on Sainsbury fuel too. Mananaged 70miles to this 20£ fill! :) Delighted!

Integra Type-R DC2
Same i want the CSL note! :(

tell you what it runs better on Sainsbury fuel too. Mananaged 70miles to this 20£ fill! :) Delighted!

Christ! That would be a single days commuting for me!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
We got 4.6 secs to 60 & 11.2 to 100 in mine on the GPS. On wanli budget tyres lol. Launching was awful!!

You've got a long way to go yet lad ;) Engine rock is the way forwards, i need to get an M3 again, mine doesnt do it :dapprove: