ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yozza

clio 182
am getting a yozza exhaust soon any one on here got one with also de-cat pipe will it be really loud with out the cat? what bhp gains is there thanks :boring:

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
yep they are loud and with a decat you will go death. sound nice though

S3, HD Nightster
I have one de-catted. Yes. It is Loud. lol be prepared for that. Don't know about gains, haven't dyno'd it, but it instantly felt more free flowing and quicker through gears.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Had mine on for about 3 weeks with a decat, the noise was too much for me, struggling to have a conversation when accelerating at any rate fast or slow, boomy as hell at legal motorway speeds.

The noise when giving it some beans was amazing though!!

Put the cat back on yesterday, I now enjoy driving the car once again.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Had mine on for about 3 weeks with a decat, the noise was too much for me, struggling to have a conversation when accelerating at any rate fast or slow, boomy as hell at legal motorway speeds.

The noise when giving it some beans was amazing though!!

Put the cat back on yesterday, I now enjoy driving the car once again.

nooo :( the tunnel run was emmense! couldnt hear my car for yours and i have a engine inside with me! :D

clio 182
it was either a yozza or a blue flame they a little quiter i had one on my williams,, just our lass drives it some times and if its as loud as u say she wont be happy lol am still keen for one though

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
nooo :( the tunnel run was emmense! couldnt hear my car for yours and i have a engine inside with me! :D

Yeah but it was too loud driving normally mate, proper anti social!

Set off car alarms giving it a few beans in a carpark to show off a bit, couldnt talk to anyone in the car, and the noise meant fuel consumption got on the wrong side of 25....!

Car is going soon anyways i think, insurance on a V6 has come in at a very agreeable price, so hopefully will have one soon!

Your girlfriend will hate it, simple as.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
With systems like the Yozza race system, is there anyway that they can be quietened down for Track days Simply without having to take them off the car? Like will a DB Reducer work?

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
have a look on k-tec mate their system is suppose to be very good

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Like pepsi says , they are very very loud with a decat , never tried mine with the cat so i don't know how much quieter it is . Also don't forget , the 182 system is a straight through centre pipe with no centre box so it's bound to be loud . I suppose you could get a centre box made up if it's too loud .

Personally i can tolerate the noise , just be warned , there isn't a speed when it isn't loud .

From what i've read on here i'd give the blue flame system a wide berth . If the yozza isn't for you consider either a Milltek or Powerflow although having said that , i've also read of some welds cracking on the Millteks .

clio 182
i want a decent noise dont get me wrong, but like u said i dont want problems..with cracking welds,, any one have a scorpion ?? very confusing like everything,, everyone likes diffrent systems.. yozza (to loud) and blue flame a no no, thanks for ur knowledge though pple

Bumder With A Buffer
With systems like the Yozza race system, is there anyway that they can be quietened down for Track days Simply without having to take them off the car? Like will a DB Reducer work?

Hmmm yeah I have been thinking that too... especially as RAF Marham has the limit.

I have been told il be ok but the last thing I want to do is get up there and be refused entry onto the track :(

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Hmmm yeah I have been thinking that too... especially as RAF Marham has the limit.

I have been told il be ok but the last thing I want to do is get up there and be refused entry onto the track :(

Exactly my thoughts (I was thinking about getting one before the track day) i have seen these on MIG Web-

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/items-sale/385657-decibel-inserts-exhaust-noise-reduction.html

Can be purchased from here -

http://www.needforspeed.co.uk/pages/sbv_pl.asp?Vehicle=UV___01&PartType=EUJ02

I have no idea if this will work.