ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza Brake Ducts

150 quid lol Riiippp off!!!

You could just take the fog lumps out and use some CAF from ebay, Will do the same thing just wont look as pretty!

in answer to your question there not difficult to fit just gunna require some cutting!

LOL - R Sport is expensive for them! There very hard to get hold of, if not impossible.

You can get a lot of bits they just dont know the stock untill they go over to France, I just ordered a load of tow eyes and they said we cant tell you untill we go over, ask for it and then the french check the stock and give it to them.

Fitting is apparently a long job, cutting the plastic out to fit the duct in, 4 hours on one cup.

Im sure FMP is about to fit a set to his 172 himself so there will probably be pics up at some point

M2 Competition
These are a major pain in the ass to fit.

You'll need to remove your carbon cannister, and relocate your horns before you can start.

Then its chopping out a large section of plastic behind the fog light, and a bit of the arch liner. You'll need to attatch the ducts, but as standard they wont fit the space for them exactly, will probably leave a gap.

The deflector plates take some jigging, as on full lock they'll scrub the inside of your tyres.

Mark... pm me, as putting my car back to standard and could save you a lot of effort... ;)

178hp 172 Cup
These are a major pain in the ass to fit.

You'll need to remove your carbon cannister, and relocate your horns before you can start.

Then its chopping out a large section of plastic behind the fog light, and a bit of the arch liner. You'll need to attatch the ducts, but as standard they wont fit the space for them exactly, will probably leave a gap.

The deflector plates take some jigging, as on full lock they'll scrub the inside of your tyres.

Mark... pm me, as putting my car back to standard and could save you a lot of effort... ;)

pm sent dude :)

We only have one set left, and we won't be making anymore.

just an FYI if you are interested in buying some.

They are about £200 for the original RenaultSport ones, and you can't get them anymore no - well you couldn't last time I checked.

/y0z