ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YouTube on iPad

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Sorry if this has already been covered but has anyone else lost the iPad YouTube app since the IOS update??

I've searched to App Store but the only one on there is for the iPhone.

YouTube no longer comes bundled.

Just have to find an alternative (or use the website) until they make the app for iPad.

dk

911 GTS Cab
the youtube app for iPad is apparently on its way, shouldn't be too long to wait.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I can't imagine the iOS 6 being a very good experience on the iPad 1. Mines slow as f**k as it is. I pretty much only use it now for an alarm clock, radio and occasionally video podcasts/iPlayer/4OD etc.

Jasmine looks decent.
Even if an official iPad app is released it no doubt will be shite like the iPhone version - mainly because it stupidly blocks AirPlay. I've just been using the website for now; which isnt ideal but it'll do.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
I use the website on my iphone and ipad. So much better than the apps imo

Mk6 Zetec S :(
If its just music you want, there's a vevo HD app that works well. Lots of adverts is the only downside though. Didn't really like the YouTube app anyway tbh!