ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your 'worst' camera best pic..

Simple concept, your best picture from your crappiest camera... not about the IQ but everything else... something you'd caught with everyday gear..

..start the ball rolling with a shot of Wembley..
Image0544-PS-1.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
Tbh when I look at some of the photos I took as a tourist without a single consideration for technique I prefer most of them to my more recent shots! Might just be the locations and the sentimental value they hold for me I suppose.

Taken in 2004 with a film camera and scanned in:

3005784921_4ce7084825.png

I'm going to break the rules slightly and offer up two photos which I really love, taken with my first digital camera, a Canon Ixus 400.

Lake District October 2004:

3473391838_84c9beb253_b.jpg

Vancouver January 2005:

3473395038_7c5daec6d6_b.jpg

Civic Vtec y0
Love this photo, dont know why...

IMG_0865.jpg

Taken with my old 2mp camera, think it was a Casio of something?

Fiat Panda 100hp
Think it looks awesome, i'd make the lights b+w too, just just look a little odd being in colour.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Think it looks awesome, i'd make the lights b+w too, just just look a little odd being in colour.

Cheers mate, yeah I think I'd just got ps at that point so was experimenting with different things, wish I hadn't now though!

BG182®
Took two photo's the other day in work. One is of the press printing the paper's you read in morning ;) and the other is where the paper is connected... Came out pretty well IMO.

Taken with N96. Sill not as good as the N95 8G though...

BXB-127.gif

BXB-21.gif

Gem

Racing Blue 182
These were taken with camera phones, forgive there being 4....I couldn't choose! :eek:

Sony Ericsson W850i:

Tignes, France
DSC01343copy.jpg

St Andrews beach, Scotland
DSC00587copy.jpg

Sony Ericsson C902

Air Museum, Duxford...I just thought the light was perfect on this Harrier....:eek:
DSC00066copy.jpg

Swinnerton RAF/MoD Training base....on a CCF School trip.
DSC00565.jpg

astra coupe on coilovers
Tbh when I look at some of the photos I took as a tourist without a single consideration for technique I prefer most of them to my more recent shots! Might just be the locations and the sentimental value they hold for me I suppose.

Taken in 2004 with a film camera and scanned in:

3005784921_4ce7084825.png
bit off topic but you gotta love the hulk i went on it 9 times ;)

VaVa
Reminds me of the Strongbow? Or was it Carling advert??

Great photo mate!

Cheers dude.

Carling. "You know who your mates are". This was taken way before that in 2003. And although I work for the brewery that makes Carling, I can't take any credit for the advert lol

Nimbus 197
ooo, got me lookingat old pics now, this one was a total fluke, the bridge appears to come out of the car, and is a VERY close colour match, VERY cheap point and shoot:
DSCF1094b.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
SE phones have epic cameras mate my w900i is the best camera phone i've had to date.

25042008284.jpg

I took that Photo a year ago saturday (I think!)
Its some old bridge in the south of France, very picture-esque.

I actually went back there this weekend, and took my TZ5 - so will have to see how they come out.

The joy of friends with apartments and Ryanair flights :)

B

Brown.

Took two photo's the other day in work. One is of the press printing the paper's you read in morning ;) and the other is where the paper is connected... Came out pretty well IMO.

Taken with N96. Sill not as good as the N95 8G though...

BXB-127.gif

BXB-21.gif

that facility is gorgeous!!!

Ph 1 172
both taken with a nokia n95...second one was mucked around cant remember weather with my n95 or a program it came with.
n616405022_6030144_7563080.jpg

n616405022_6030146_6770019.jpg