ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

You may not like this....

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Working on a farm + TVR =

DSC_0003-5.jpg

DSC_0001-4.jpg

DSC_0002-4.jpg

DSC_0004-4.jpg

makes me feel sad to think of it bumping down the farm tracks getting into that state :(

i suppose i can do the caring thing and take it off you for a short while?

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
jesus i had them tyres on my integra and old hybrid and theyre dog s**t how are they on the tvr?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
jesus i had them tyres on my integra and old hybrid and theyre dog s**t how are they on the tvr?

T1-R's are fine. The were OEM fit on T350's along with GSD3 F1's. They can put 350bhp down in the wet so i see no need in changing them.

The Bus and MRT
T1-R's are fine. The were OEM fit on T350's along with GSD3 F1's. They can put 350bhp down in the wet so i see no need in changing them.

Loads of grip but very little feel for when they're about to go IMO. Spun my VX220 Turbo shortly after having them fitted, it just went without any warning :(

always fancied a tvr. never read a good thing about the t350 though. how reliable has yours been? certainly looks mint!

care to give it a review?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
always fancied a tvr. never read a good thing about the t350 though. how reliable has yours been? certainly looks mint!

care to give it a review?

I've done 3k in 2 months. Nothing gone wrong at all. Buy a good one and look after it and it will be fine.

Read the horror stories and you'll never buy one.....

TTRS & V50
I drive down a farm track to get to my house, and mine stays clean, you must gun it down it, getting the back end out y0.