ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire Meet 20th November @ Showcase Cinemas Birstall (few forums going!)

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Just wanted to give CS.net the invite to this.

It's on a few forums (Corsa C UK, SeatCupra, Briskoda, CTRO, mk5gti, mk1club, e46 zone) so hopefully will be a decent turn out.

I just hope the showcase car park will be big enough :rasp:

Bankwood Way
Birstall
Batley
West Yorkshire
WF17 9TB

Date: Sunday 20th November
Time: 12:00 onwards

Loads of places to eat if anyone wants to. Maccy's, pizza hut and best off all a krispey kreme!

Ibiza SC
I might travel down. Dan are you going down with Solly etc?

It should be good, as long as there's not a high attendance of corsa's with 'berg stickers and fluffy dice hanging from the rear towhooks :cool:

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

It should be good, as long as there's not a high attendance of corsa's with 'berg stickers and fluffy dice hanging from the rear towhooks :cool:

'note to self - remove sticker and fluffy dice before attendance!'

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i

Yeah I'll be off with them lot bud

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Was going to come but I was away over the weekend and didn't get home in time this morning.