ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yesterday's trip to Bourton-on-the-Water

Partner's Astra SRi
Took a trip to Bourton-on-the-Water in the Cotswolds yesterday with the idea of getting some great photos.

We haven't got that great a kit really, just a bog standard point and shoot (Kodak Easyshare Z650) with a 55mm lens adaptor.

Anyway, they're not amazing but these are the pick of the bunch. Let me know what you think :D

3170364918_cf7cb34f00_o.jpg

3170367130_bb35849964_o.jpg

3170381452_ee3bb683a9_o.jpg

3169542517_34d7074455_o.jpg

3170375024_743b0cfc87_o.jpg

3170377794_5e38a64918_o.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
LOL At the penguin comment!! I was thinkin the same! STEALTH!!

Nice shots.

Nice shots, I love Bourton, such a random place. Spotted a residents Vee parked up when I last went (about 2 years ago)

Cotswold Wildlife Park is also really nice up that way.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Nice shots, I love Bourton, such a random place. Spotted a residents Vee parked up when I last went (about 2 years ago)

Cotswold Wildlife Park is also really nice up that way.

try living here! i hate the place!! and at night its turning in to a hole! loads of little chavs hang around by the river, was driving through at about 8pm the other night and this lad and girl crossed the road as slow as possible, lad gave me a dirty look, so i stopped the rex got out and asked what his problem was... argh! hate it!! place is overpriced and full of tat lol, really hate it, it looks nice but its s**t!! and summer time it takes like 30 mins to do less than half a mile because people think they can just walk in the middle of the road and cars dont count!