ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yellow Ferrari F40, FF & 458

Merc A class
Had the Ferrari FF to shoot today what a machine! i think i prefer this over the F12 and the noise the V12 made was something else!

11938613823_7bba552274_z.jpg

FF by Riad Ariane, on Flickr

When dropping the FF of they had a lovely 458 with 70k worth of carbon options what a machine. Trying to get my hands on this.

11939010866_cd789060d5_z.jpg

458 for upload-1 by Riad Ariane, on Flickr

Then this evening i headed over to GT cars as it was there first NW GT cafe meet, Trying to do something like Ace cafe in the North. Was a great turnout and think it will go down great in the summer.

11938459523_26ee82e1f0_z.jpg

Yellow F40 by Riad Ariane, on Flickr

Next up is a 458 and 308GTBi shoot i will post a few shots from that and a few more FF shots when released in the mag! Also more shots of the F40 shooting that with a yellow XJ220 you can also keep up to date behind the scene's www.facebook.com/riadarianemedia

Thanks! :cool:

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I know the owner of the F40 as its the only right hand drive car they did.

(If he still owns it that is)

My bad, that cars left hand drive??

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I would swap my mother and her soul for the f40 my dream car and it looks awesome in Yellow.

Cracking photo work as always mate :D

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I love 458s but hate the wheels with a passion. The FF looks awesome!

Great shots as usual! :)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I'm pretty sure the only RHD F40 was painted grey and owned by the Sultan of Brunai. The only car to leave the factory in a colour other than Red is apparently 1 black one. This was a very special order by a very rich man (as you can imagine). Thats the rumour anyway.

Great pictures. But the F12 sounds better ;) SCREEEAMMM!

RS 182
went to the gt meet myself, some nice cars but will be better in summer, the f40 is rod stewarts old one lol

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
They did a RHD F40 ?!

Infinite love for any F40, of any colour.

Yes they did one in yellow for the Sultan of Brunei which also had no door locks (like whos going to steal it)

Its now owned by a guy called Richard who owns a company called industrial metal services in Essex, he also owns and races 1970's/80's F2 cars.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Stunning Riad. Great shots mate. You getting more work or still just messing around?

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Yes they did one in yellow for the Sultan of Brunei which also had no door locks (like whos going to steal it)

Its now owned by a guy called Richard who owns a company called industrial metal services in Essex, he also owns and races 1970's/80's F2 cars.

Nice, learn something every day.

Merc A class
Stunning Riad. Great shots mate. You getting more work or still just messing around?

Cheers, Not bin messing around for about 2 years now mate, Pro = Paid :D

Contact list is growing looking to be a good year.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Thats great news Riad good luck with it...Give EVO a ring they always have loads of photographers.

Lovely photo's.

Merc A class
Thats great news Riad good luck with it...Give EVO a ring they always have loads of photographers.

Lovely photo's.

Cheers mate, Yeah some of the EVO staff photographers produce some great work, want a better portfolio first and still have a long way to go.