ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

xenon bulbs for 182

Clio 172PH2
Just noticed my front driver side xenon bulb seems to have stopped working, any idae on pries for a replacement, any1 on here have any for sale? Are they difficult to install.

Many thanks!

ST
You maybe able to get it under warranty mate as xenon bulbs are supposed to last for years.

Alan.

Mégane RS
they are about £100 a bulb so if its under warrenty get it that way, could also be a ballast problem or something similar

Tesla MP3 2021
im pretty sure there are only covered by 1 years warranty and not the full....
but just ask renault anyway.....and there are bloody expensive.:(

clio 182 black /gold
Well i bought a set of spare bulbs for when i go to france and i asked about the xenon bulbs and thats what he told me, but this is the stealership what takes 4 times trying to fix a problem. So i did not belive him.

Da

Less
it aint a bulb, it's a discharge chamber ;) and it's could be a ballast/ignitor problem, silly question but have you checked fuses etc...?

Polo + Micra
Daz_2427 said:
it aint a bulb, it's a discharge chamber ;) and it's could be a ballast/ignitor problem, silly question but have you checked fuses etc...?
smart arse i'd call them a metal hallide discharge lamp:clown:

look here

Da

Less
Dink said:
smart arse i'd call them a metal hallide discharge lamp:clown:

look here

lol, if i'd put lamp i had visions of people imagining a table-lamp! ;) Either way it aint a bulb cos they grow in the ground :rasp:

Mégane RS
i need a new set and mine are £160 each as they are rebassed bulbs and really hard to find

Polo + Micra
Vinnyc19 said:
i need a new set and mine are £160 each as they are rebassed bulbs and really hard to find

the half kits on the site i posted is only £130

Mégane RS
its a xenon bulbs, D2S rebassed to fit my car HB3/9005 as i have a xenon kit as xenons werent availible for mk2 ph1's

Mégane RS
nope, thats just a normal D2S bulb, i need a D2S bulb that has a different fitting, a HB3/9005 fitting

Clio 172PH2
i checked my light again tonight and the bloody thing is working again lol wtf?? must be an intermittent fault either way im not bothered its working ok for now so guess ill have to keep an eye on it.

Polo + Micra
Vinnyc19 said:
might just me me being blind but i cant see them on there website!!

go to the hb3 retrofit kits and look near the bottom of the details

it says kit size click the drop down box and it's in there