ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Xbox One] Project Spark

Mito Sportiva 135
Looks good - although still looks like the Kinect is a novelty rather than integral part of this game/sim/tool.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I was on the closed development beta for a while and I think it's got a lot of potential if you have the desire, time and talent to make the most of it. :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
That trailer was from June 2013. I'm sure there are more updated videos available now.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
I was on the closed development beta for a while and I think it's got a lot of potential if you have the desire, time and talent to make the most of it. :)

I don't think I have the skill or the imagination involved to make anything decent on this, but I do like playing other users creations.

That trailer was from June 2013. I'm sure there are more updated videos available now.

Better?

Last edited by a moderator:

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think I have the skill or the imagination involved to make anything decent on this, but I do like playing other users creations.
Yeah, I would expect most people will be using Spark to play others' creations. Quite looking forward to seeing what people come up with.

Mito Sportiva 135
I like the idea of creating more than actually playing - I want a really good God type game on the new gen of consoles. Something which is pretty, relaxed, customisable and long lasting. I know they aren't necessarily that fashionable but done well they always sell well.