ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox live keeps dropping out

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
I've got a problem with my Internet connection I think and wondered if anyone may have a solution for me..

I've got a bthomehub 2.0 and it's all connected fine, whilst in the middle of a match on COD MW3 if I press select (to view scores) the signal monitor is dropping and picking up again!

But other times it will just kick me out of a match half way through and freeze for a couple of minutes then say "cant connect to Xbox live" "you must be connected to play online"

It then won't reconnect unless i turn it off and leave it a few mins!

Any ideas?

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
WiFi mate, wired isn't really an option as Xbox is upstairs and home hub downstairs! Used to be fine beginning of the year :(

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
How'd you mean mate? You'll have to bare with me as I'm not massively clued up haha

The Xbox is connected straight (via WiFi) to the hub mate, not through anything else if thats what you mean??

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
I was thinking of changing the channel of the hub, as I heard that can help??

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Have you managed to get onto your homehub settings? Try change the port forwarding so it prioritises the xbox when connected helped alot with my g.fs bt internet.

Polo + Micra
i got wifi analyzer on my phone that shows all the channels of wifi signals around

when i changed my wifi channel it was loads better

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Surely if it was weak signal, the signal telltale on cod would always be low? It's 3 or full bars normal but then fluctuates and dies!

I've been into the router before but it was confusing me :( may change the channel soon then :)