ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

www.danfreemanphotography - version 3!

Looks awesome, as does the content. Have you thought about setting up an RSS feed for your blog?

I love Lamp
That looks great mate, well thought out so there is nothing to distract from the awesome photos.

Ok, well I don't know what I can do about the IE issue, apart from wonder why you're still using it?!?

Try working in web development, the amount of people still on IE6 that complain sites don't look right is scary...

Honda. Tesla Someday
I must say, that for a blog that looks amazing!

My own blog is ok I guess, it does the job but looks nowhere near as impressive as Dans! Maybe I need to spend more time making it looks 'nice'.

Oh well :(

oh and if anyone fancies a look; www.lyricalpoet.co.uk

(I do not earn any revenue from my blog, no adwords or adsense or google payout etc - so I am not posting the link above to increase traffic or anything).

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
Liked the previous one, but this one is very intuitive and focuses so well on the photos - great job!