ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window Tint Spray... Is it worth it?

Clive the Clio no. 2
I am wanting to tint my back three windows,

i bought the film and tried it myself but my back window was a nightmare to do, so i took it off.

i came across this window tinting spray, and i was just wondering if anyone had done it, if it looke good and if it was worth it?

No, get it done properly! Don't be a tight git.

You'll put it on, regret it(As it looks shite), then fecked coz you can't get it off!

Get a proper job done!

Clive the Clio no. 2
I cant help being a tight git!!

Its the job i do that makes me tight!!

ok ok, i will pay £99 to get the back 3 done

BMW E92/Audi S3
where the hell did you find window tinting spray...? wouldnt be as good as tint itself. would be odd

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
i used this (in the old days!) to tint my rear lights (so it give a Gloss finish as aposed to the normal tinnting spray thats matt). if you do muck it up you can remove the stuff (with a lot of hard rubbing) with nail varnish/polish remover. takes a inch square at a time though to remove and is hard work to get off

CgT

Escos Replica (W.I.P)
Spray isnt to bad if can spray it correctly eg all level and smooth, personally i wouldnt.

id just get it tinted with film by a professional tinting company

Mk1 Maxim Sport
agreed its not worth the hassal trying to spray em, i paid £60 to have my rear 3 windows done an they did a mint job on them, only took em 2 hours aswel to do the lot.

BG 182
when i saw this thread i knew he was asking for trouble lol

The money that you have spent on the film and the money that you woulda spent on the film would probs be most of what you would pay for the real thing, get it done properly bud much better ;)