ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Will this fit nikon and what should i pay?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Why not get the sigma 10-20? Going for as little as just over £200 now over on talk photography.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
What F stop does that go down to as i'm a DoF *****?

Also I like the versitility of being able to go from 17mm to 50mm.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
f**k that then lol

/skint

I've basically got what my 35mm Prime is worth + a bit extra to buy a new lense.

I've got the 10-20mm and the 17-50mm.

The Sigma is just a bit too wide for general day to day. 20mm is barely worth the reach, it's just a super wide. The Tamron is a better all-rounder, faster and gives a better range.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Even on a crop sensor revels?

My kit lens goes down to 18mm and I dont find that wide enough personally, just cant justify the cost of the 10-20mm when i rarely use the camera :(

Even on a crop sensor revels?

My kit lens goes down to 18mm and I dont find that wide enough personally, just cant justify the cost of the 10-20mm when i rarely use the camera :(

The difference between 18mm and 10mm is massive, the lower down you go, the bigger the difference seems to be.

Booshy is just going to have this one lens, so to be restricted with that small range would be craaaaaazy TBH.

I think I paid about £350 for mine. I was going to rent it, then decided I'd buy and probably take it back :eek: but I liked it, so kept it.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Making me want to buy it now :eek: You got the f3.5 version?

Didn't realise it was his only lens. If I was you luke I'd keep the 35mm for what its worth though, since that's a nice lens too.

Nope, the other one. TBH, I don't think you need that one.

Shooting at 10mm is so wide, that any sort of focal point is far enough away that the aperture isn't that important if you get what I mean. If I want a shallow DOF then I use something else.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
28mm prime surely.

Actually that's not so far from 35mm. Forget i said anything.