ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

why u shouldnt max power ur car!

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Chocolate Bar™
people think for some reason doing that to their car will add value, they dont seem to grasp the concept, u cant recoup the money spent on mods

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BMW 330d :)
One question..... With the steering wheel sanded,primed and painted what happens with the airbag when you have a crash? Will it blow your hands off?

Fraser

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Stanced Honda S2000
if he'd of done the dash the same colour as the car it would have looked better, and not a fan of that kit at all, is it the carzone one, if so, they should have been shot years ago...they make the most chavest kits around...

but hey ho..if he likes it, spose thats all that matters

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  A number of clios
i have a bodykit on my clio but i hate the other the top kits like this one looks so cheap and nasty :dead:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Megane 225 Cup
hmm... i wouldnt have it

Anyone notice that the paint work on the inside (footweels) is blue and outside its silver...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RenaultSport clio 182
Apparently thats the limited edition "Chavini" model that can do 180mph becuase of the exessive downforce and power produced by that "lovely" spoiler. hahaha :dead:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 04 172 Cup
OMG what is the spoiler all about? The tail pipes could house a family of imigrants! The interior is so loud I think it would make me blind. other than that its ok not the sort of thing I would buy ever!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renault Clio Dynamique
Not my taste but each to their own I say, if he likes it thats all that matters then.