ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why does PhotoBucket make my SLR photos small?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
As above?

Im using the bulk uploader as its faster - and have also set it to upload them for a 15" screen size but they come out like this :

DSC_0087.gif

DSC_0098.gif

I just want them to be a little bigger? They come out a decent size when i use the normal uploader but it takes that one like half hour per pic :s

44104780.gif

Any help appreciated :)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
6f8df31e.gif

? Has that worked?

EDIT: no lol. Thats the size you said beef... it seems to make it that size all the time.

Ultra Red Megane 175
To be honest, I wouldn't host any of my images with photobucket. It absolutely nukes the colours and the shots also look alot softer than the originals. Compare a shot on your PC with one hosted on the site and you'll see what I mean.

Works...kind of...
I have it set to 'less than 1MB'

Then resize them properly in Photoshop.

PB does a piss-poor job of resizing images, they lose all quality.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
gave flicker a blast

3665513668_a0541203d2.png

Still not the best of sizes...

What is a good size to re-size too on photoshop?

With flickr you can view it in a range of sizes.

PB really does suck, if you must host pictures on there, set it to 1024x768, but resize the largest dimension to 1024px first in Photoshop. I load with all the methods on there and have never had a sizing problem, just a piss poor image quality problem.