ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who should i try for insurance?

MK1 Mexico, Clio 172
Time to renew the insurance on the 172 Cup, currently with Adrian Flux at a cost of ~ £500 with no NCB (now 1Yr), no track days either, i'm 35, car is kept on driveway. It has had loads done to it, stripped out, roll cage, bucket seats, remap, exhaust etc etc.

These cars are surprisingly expensive to ensure, my highly modified Porsche 993 is £400 with 4 track days and the 360hp Honda Elise was only £360 with unlimited track days

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Another vote for Brentacre. They were the cheapest last year and have beaten my best quote this year so im sticking with them. My policy includes any cosmetic changes, wheels, exhaust etc as long as you ring and tell them. My advice get your best quote on paper or an email qoute like i did off Flux in this case, ring Brentacre and show them your quote and hopefully they will beat it

Dan