ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

white V6

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Nissan 350z
I like that, not too keen on whatever is happening with the roof but i imagine thats just a vinyl wrap.
Only 27k miles in 10 years though?

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Superleggera'd Bean
I like that, not too keen on whatever is happening with the roof but i imagine thats just a vinyl wrap.
Only 27k miles in 10 years though?

Most people don't use them in the snow, the rain, when it's cloudy.... 27k seems a lot for ten years on 'this' kind of car. Yes you will have the odd folk who just use them day in day out but it's not the most practical of machines.

Looks like a tidy repair and as S_S as said, just a turd of an advert.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
its a full strip and spray inside and out from what i gathered from the description

I think he meant the roof is wrapped, I agree with the roof put back to white it would look awesome, not something I'd buy though as I like standard too much.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Jim's rejects
Advert FAIL and the car is probably a mess. I'd want receipts for everything with something as 'tainted' as this.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Turbos.
Yes, it says Cat C. The mileage could be due to it sitting around. How can people say it looks in good nick, when you can't see underneath it? It would need a full inspection.

Like the way he makes himself out as a high roller....a high roller who could only afford a written off car :rolleyes:

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
But it hasn't ended yet? It could be 50p at this point and you still couldn't say it's cheap.

you wont get this car cheap there's some serious SHILL BIDDING going on, its been listed on ebay for last 3-4 months, he wont sell <£7k last time asked