ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

white 197 in selby

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
is it only cups that come in white?

on the bypass into selby, i was in the silver pug in front. went round the roundabout then i let you passed on the straight (i say let you past, i just moved over a bit for you lol, only an intervention from god would make my little daily runner as fast as a 197! lmao)

lovely looking motor :cool:

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
is it only cups that come in white?

on the bypass into selby, i was in the silver pug in front. went round the roundabout then i let you passed on the straight (i say let you past, i just moved over a bit for you lol, only an intervention from god would make my little daily runner as fast as a 197! lmao)

lovely looking motor :cool:

Was me mate. Always have to give it a little off that roundabout.

The Pug looked slammed!

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
yeh i usually like to chuck the wee pug round there but i had a load of stuff in the back (off to the gf's parents for the weekend), including a steelie and tyre for the valver, prob why it looked lower than normal lol

i cant wait to get the track car out there, brap!

i will give you a wave next time i see you :D