ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where is everybody saturday nights nowdays???????

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
its a very gray area tbh,

because technically, its not illegal to have a decat pipe fittied.

if the car for some mysterious reason still passes the emissions test with a decat, it's legal!! therefore without a vosa vehicle to test the emissions, its hard for them to say its not legal!!

but yes, that required towing, which imo, is far more dangerous than driving without a horn

Was a bad night for me and you alex :( I'm awaiting them arriving aty house tomorrow as I don't doubt the police officer that I dealt with tbh he wanted my car to be impounded desperately but everything he tried the bloke from vosa said it was borderline and was still legal thank god they didn't look under the car tbh

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
there was a VOSA guy there? i didnt come across him, but was a big enough operation, i didnt see you after we got there, until i saw you leave!!

Albi Blue 197
why are VOSA getting involved! Thats quite sad that the police are involving them! The whole situation is pathetic. The police need to catch real criminals. Bothering motorists is just an easy way to get money as they are more than likely to find a few things out of all them cars they pulled over. I dont mind it when the police are there just driving about looking to catch dangerous drivers because you've got to be stupid to drive dangerously infront of them. But to pull up every car they see in sight just because it looks like a 'boy racer' car (as they called me when they was speaking to me, im a boy racer because of the way my car looks :S - standard 197 :\ just parked up in kfc) I think its crazy! Not everyone drives dangerously down there. Police guy who was speaking to me rekons 1 person every week dies down here! I mean wtf i haven't seen any incidents down there!

I cannot believe the police wanted to take your car just because your horn wasn't working though! Thats crazyness! They was trying their best to get everyone who goes down there off the roads! I miss lakeside since they've blocked that roundabout off! We need to pay some travelers to get a tipper truck and bash them concrete blocks out the way lol :D !!

Went down lakeside last sat and all the roundabouts on the loop outside were shut down. Seems like every one is heading down to the city airport these days. A friend got pull once for having blue on his side indicators on his posi blue vtr! haha its a joke.

SG9 Forester STi
They just sit in tesco car park and it's boring, well was when I passed through last.

Southend is usually okay and I'll pop down there as it's busy and usually some good cars there. Pretty much the same thing though, I usually go with a bunch of people so it's good to have a chat.

Megane GT
How do you know I dont have some old Nokia brick that doesnt even have a colour screen or a camera let alone internet!? :rasp:

Megane GT
well you obviously arent down there! And ha! But which one? I have more than one phone :p and no Im at home still.

Megane GT
Yeah, I generally only go down for passion ford on 1st wed of month and if theres a big modified meet. Did you talk to Vicky?