ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where do i buy these **pic**

Its not just a silly add on you know ladies, most of the time these are genuinely used to stop the bumper from melting!

Nike Lunar Elite's

How is it maxpower, its a head shield to prevent melting the bumper. Just 7 posts and your already more anti-mod than most people on here lol

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Quote: Originally posted by Spammy on 28 June 2005

Its not just a silly add on you know ladies, most of the time these are genuinely used to stop the bumper from melting!
Spot on mate

If anyone saw my car at Trax last year also saw my 172 bumper melting onto my exhaust.

I had to go buy the exhaust sheild and fire proof gasket and bolts, nuts. totalling £54

then had to spend another £80 at the bodyshop where they had to modify the sheild due to size diff and mod it into the bumper.

Nike Lunar Elite's

Quote: Originally posted by Has on 28 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Spammy on 28 June 2005Its not just a silly add on you know ladies, most of the time these are genuinely used to stop the bumper from melting![/QUOTE]Spot on mateIf anyone saw my car at Trax last year also saw my 172 bumper melting onto my exhaust.I had to go buy the exhaust sheild and fire proof gasket and bolts, nuts. totalling £54then had to spend another £80 at the bodyshop where they had to modify the sheild due to size diff and mod it into the bumper.

Where did you get the bits and pieces from then Has?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Oh sorry!!!

forgot to answer the question ooops

It was from the MG dealer.... but they have since closed down.... they had to order the stock in so im not sure if they will still have any left anywhere??

Nike Lunar Elite's

Cheers Has, just thought that you said my car was beginning to look like yours and now Im doing this :oops:

Anyone know anywhere to get aftermarket ones if MG Rover are all out?

Has, I cant put my finger on why but your Clio has something very Mini Cooper about it. I mean that in the best possible way as I think the car looks very tidy, but a very quick look at the rear (first pic) sceams Mini at me and I dont know why.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Hahahah

Yer ur right actually ukaskew !!

If you glance at it quickly u deff get that feeling.

Must be to do with the colour/lights/bumper/spoiler ??

lol

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

look all of you

dazraffan

George16v

JoelDee

T-Unit

i asked a really simple question i didt ask for opinions its my my car and if i want to put them on for a technical reason i will do. i dont actually care what you think.next time if you dont know the answer dont bother posting. simple as.

thanks to those who saw sence

spammy

hydeyho

fUbAr

Has

cat171

msa182

the_ferret

and T-Unit u may be new and dont know the rules but do us all a favour and take your sh*t somewhere else. not needed.

Renault Clio 172

Boyfriend got one on his Turbo MG ZR from Ebay.

You could try looking on an MG site if you specifically want an MG one.

Theres a site called mg-rover.org that have an online shop that may sell them.:)

Scooby STi, FiestaST

look in the Hayward & scott group buy thread under exterior... Someone mentioned about carbon nut making some for the 182 bumper due to melting them .... if thats any help.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

does anyone know Hayward & scott website as i cant find it and the link i did find doest work. thanks patty i mailed him