ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel scrub 172

Clio 172 Sport
Hi all i purchased a set of 17 inch OZ Superleggra's for my 2002 172 and look great but the trouble is i gt them off a lad who had the clio williams and believe they r not the right oet if thts the correct term. As i cant really av 2 people in the back due 2 arch scrub and they very slighty catch the front linig on full lock when im on a slight hill. I did lower the car wit eibach pro's but only 25 mm.

Can any1 help will spacers do the trick coz not sure if its coz they r sitting in or out 2 much.

Do you know what offset they are ?? The wheels will say on them ET (then a number, which is in mm)

BMW M135i
I'm guessing they're ET37? The trouble is the 172 is ET48.5 as standard so with the size its catching on the arches themselves at a guess?

Clio 172 Sport
Yeah i think the offset of them is oet 100 et 37. so 48.5 would mean they stick out further on the hub then??

BMW M135i
No sit further in, its backwards as the offset is the distance from the centreline of the wheel to the inside of the mounting face.