ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What wax should I apply after using Auto Glym Polish?

Clio 182 cup
I'd give P21s a vote too. Certainly for the price bracket its in!! Works well on my RB 182.

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Get some Auto Glym - Extra Gloss Protection on before though, as it does make a big difference.

Mito Sportiva 135
Apply a sealant before the wax for protection and it will add to the gloss finish. AG EGP is good, I am using Chemical Guys Body Blitz spray sealant and Jeffs spray sealant on mine at the moment and looks brilliant. Don't really need wax but of course I do... I would recommend Chemical Guys 50/50. By far the best wax in that price bracket in my opinion in terms of both looks and protection. Otherwise I always like Collinites 476 which has a gloosier finish than most (although not as deep) but has ultimate protection. I would use this on a silver car or cars with matt paint.

106 GTi
Get the EGP on there first, 2 or 3 layers at least.

As for wax depends on colour and Budget.

P21s - £20
Chemical 50/50 - £25
Swissvax Onyx - £40

R27 - 77/500
Get the EGP on there first, 2 or 3 layers at least.

As for wax depends on colour and Budget.

P21s - £20
Chemical 50/50 - £25
Swissvax Onyx - £40

is swissvax worth the money rich?? i mean wud i be able to tell diff over the p21s i use? take it its hand applied also?

106 GTi
I apply all Carnuba's apart from Megs 16 by hand.

I have Swissvax Onyx, Saphir and Best of Show and for me are all worth the money, each one looks better than the prevous.

The Onyx for the money can not be beaten, no other wax's in the same price bracket come close, it even surpasses more expensive waxes too - well worth it IMO.

Swissvax Onyx on Black - http://www.richtreen.co.uk/images/182swissvax/

R27 - 77/500
I apply all Carnuba's apart from Megs 16 by hand.

I have Swissvax Onyx, Saphir and Best of Show and for me are all worth the money, each one looks better than the prevous.

The Onyx for the money can not be beaten, no other wax's in the same price bracket come close, it even surpasses more expensive waxes too - well worth it IMO.

Swissvax Onyx on Black - http://www.richtreen.co.uk/images/182swissvax/

cheers i shall maybe have to invest in some them. nice pics but arent they all of yours no matter what you use.

so it will probably look as good on blue too. i know your a fan of p21s on blue so this would be a step up again.

106 GTi
I love P21s on Blue, not sure how much better te Onyx would look on it, but it should be more durable.