ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WHAT SPRINGS?

PH2 172
I want to lower my clio cup was going to go for coilovers but cant afford them at the moment so just going to put some springs on for a few months until i can afford some coilovers i want to lower it so that the wheels snug the arhes nicely and want the car to handle nice as im going to be taking it on some trackdays. But i aint sure what springs to buy help cheers.

to be honest, if your getting coilovers, ill leave the cup suspension on your cup till you can buy the coilovers mate

PH2 172
it wont be for at least 6-7 months till i can afford coilovers bud so just want to lower the car so that it looks and handles alot better

how much u looking to spend? are you gona get it fitted from someone...?

i think some ppl are on eibach i think

PH2 172
wanna spend about £100 my dads a mechanic so he will fit the springs for me i want the wheels to hug the arches nicely i like the eibach bu they only lower by 30mm thats not alot

have u tried ktec's website? might worth looking see what they have.. what ever u do, dont fit apex...

PH2 172
nah i aint guna put apex on there heard that they are s**t what would be the lowest i should go for with my standard cup shocs to make the car look nice and low

PH2 172
i was thinking about putting FK high tech springs f60mm r40mm with some shortened shocks on the car any ideas on that and who make shortened shocks for the clio sport

PH2 172
I found a FK high tech suspension kit lowers the front 60mm and the rear 40mm they come with FK shortened shocks what are peoples views on this kit and how low would my clio look as i want it looking nice and low the kit is from www.europerformance.co.uk costs £280