ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What splitter

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Im after a change from the PMC front splitter on my valver. Im not into bodykits or anything huge so something smart and moderate! I like the Ibiza splitter but every moddable motor seems to have one nowdays.

Any ideas would be appreciated???

Cheers

If you wana go for a really deep splitter then what bout the golf mk2 one? i gona fit one to my rsi, and cos its so deep, u can mould it to any design u like

got an ibixa splitter on mine at the mo, but about to change whole bumper for a delta 1 front bumper. got it today, and has no fixing point at all!

will be at some point, have one guy interested but dont know when i am going to be able to get this new bumper on know as it has no fixings. will let every1 know when i have managed to get it on and c if any1 still want it then.

really want to sell the splitter with bumper as glued and screwed in.

Pete

i got a ibiza one on mine, and like nicky said i cut the middle section out and meshed it up, well was meshed till i lost it down the motorway. there is a pic of it in the 16vgallery if ya wanna see.

yea thats right adam u need to cut the ends off it is its too long and bend it more at the corners . i just cut out a few triangles underneath to allow it to bend more.

Its done by cutting some of the ends off (be carefull not to take off to much) then cutting slitts in the sides of the bends so that it is not quite so rigid (can now bend into the desired shape). Bolt lt into place working from middle outwards. Will need someone to hold whilst bolting on the bends as it will want to revert to its old shape.

Easy job, took bout 2hrs with a mate and we are both terrible at that sort of thing.

Looks good as well. Although lots of cars have them on, non look as good as the valver does with the Seat splitter as it looks totally right on the car (if fitted well). Should have been on as standard.

Kev