ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what garage to change the cambelt?

L-Y Clio 197 F1
car is now 423 miles over-due its cambelt change. My regular mechanic isn't able to do the job as he no-longer has a garage :<<<

can anyone suggest a good garage in the caerphilly/cardiff area that won't rip me off and do a shoddy job? I've never used any other garages other than my regular in the past 5 years :/ and a little nervous taking it to a garage ive never used before for such an important job. Anyone had theirs done around this area that can give their approval?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Another vote for Dan from me.

He'll even drop you at clarkes village so you can go for a meal out or bit of retail therapy for the mrs while you are there etc :)

L-Y Clio 197 F1
didn't think there'd be much around in my area -_- godamn you all lol. I'll pm you dan to get your postcode. bloody hour and a half drive! xD

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Lol @ Adamm.

TruupR, worth keeping the revs low just to make it less likely to fail on the way, as the belts are under more strain at 7K than at 4K.