ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What else can i get????

TrackCar & F30 330d
As above. I'v had my 182 for 4 months and i'm not sure what is the next thing that i could buy to make it better.
It's got:
Brembo Max discs
Braided hoses
Green Stuff pad (soon be changed to Ferodo Ds2500)
K-tec Exhaust with Decat
Apex springs (Picking up H&R Coilies on the 6th)
OZ F1's With Toyo R888 - just for the track tho.
CF Front Splitter

I'm poor at the moment as i'v just bought the H&Rs but what do people think could be the next thing thats actually worth buying.

The cars on 59k, is a full pollybush kit good?
Strut brace?
Induction kit?

Not really sure.

Cheers :)

rps13
panel filter and take the wheels arch liner out then remove your acoustic valve, fit a bigger cold air feed. you're a winner!

then inlets & rstuner?

how is your clutch and gearbox feeling after 59k???

TrackCar & F30 330d
panel filter and take the wheels arch liner out then remove your acoustic valve, fit a bigger cold air feed. you're a winner!

then inlets & rstuner?

how is your clutch and gearbox feeling after 59k???

Well sound like a panel filter is on my Christmas list then.

Well when i fit my H&R's i may end up having to modify the Wheel arch liners as i am certian they will rub like a beast.

I'v read a few threads about the acoustic valve, anyone got any pics of it? Is it just where the standard CAF meets the induction box? Sounds simple enough to get rid of if it is.

And when i can get in my old mans garage then i'l give fitting a bigger CAF.

My Clutch feels ok i think, Before i got my 182 i was driving my Dads Focus ST everywhere, being a brand new car the clutch was excelent and then getting into the 182 it feels a little tender, Gearbox is fine (touch wood) I try not to cane it in 1st.

:)