ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what do you think of my wheels?

CLIO PH1 172
im swapping over wheels from my 17" super t's to my 16" prorace 1.2s but am waiting on a set of t1rs to arrive so atm my cars sitting on these, what do you think, i kinda like it? there originally off a Honda iirc 16"

IMG00053-20100512-1243.jpg

Stagecoach Ticket
pretty cool. But a pointless wheel tbh not as nice as oz f1s and they look pretty oem lol so mayswell wack the 1.2's on

S23

The Cleee-O
I really like that. Looks good. If you were keeping them and they weren't temporaries I would say to space the backs out a little bit. But they look good on yours :)

More poke than viagr
I really like them tbh, look good on :approve:

Only thing is they look a bit skinny? Look good tho!

CLIO PH1 172
I really like that. Looks good. If you were keeping them and they weren't temporaries I would say to space the backs out a little bit. But they look good on yours :)

yea im going to need spacers on the 1.2s as well :(

i will probally see them on my way to the gym if its parked outside yours.

lol just saw you drive past!- cars looking good!

They look nothing like OZ F1's :S

Nice plate btw, bet that cost a bomb!

there simular ? thanks about the plate as well ;)

these wheels will be up for sale soon probably, if i can source some cheap 15s for my old mk1 if any body intrested:cool:

CLIO PH1 172
agree, they did look ok but were to big imo they came with the car when i got it and i always wanted to change them for 16s or 15s super t's are beening picked up tonight and new rubber for 1.2s should be here tomorrow :D !!!