ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Water in Spare wheel

Hello Guys i have a problem and need a soluion quite fast. Yesterday i noticed abit or mud/mould on my back seats, so i wondered where its coming from and pulled the seats back and they were soaking. I looked everywhere and could not find the water. I Pulled the boot florring up and in the spare wheel compartment was full of water.

Is there anything i can do to get the water out without using a cup and scooping it out?

How will i repairs the chairs?

Any adviced would grately be received.

Mathew.

get the water out with a sponge - soak it up, ring it out etc

Seats out and allow to dry otherwise they will just get worse, alternatively put a fan heater in there and get it nice and warm.

Do you know how the water got in there!? I would be more worried about a leak, crack in the boot well?

t

I found out that the leak is coming from in between the back window and the metal at the top. Not where the gap is for where the boot opens, but between the actual window itself and where it seats. What can i put there to stop the water from leaking in?

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
A propa fix would be window out & re-seal.. although i'm sure it could be bodged some how lol, got any pics