ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Washer fluid

UR 197, AB 182 FF
I know there are loads of cheapo washer fluids out there, but the one that came with my car seems to work incredibly well. Does anybody recommend a brand of washer fluid that will get rid of all the day to day road shite that gets on the windscreen? Especially at this time of year when we have the gritters out every other day!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
MikeDX said:
I know there are loads of cheapo washer fluids out there, but the one that came with my car seems to work incredibly well. Does anybody recommend a brand of washer fluid that will get rid of all the day to day road sh*te that gets on the windscreen? Especially at this time of year when we have the gritters out every other day!

I use any , Holts , Halfrauds own , just make sure you get the concentrated stuff , not the prediluted stuff cos your paying for water.

F*ckin rip off

MrBillyUK !

Works...kind of...
MRBILLYUK said:
I use any , Holts , Halfrauds own , just make sure you get the concentrated stuff , not the prediluted stuff cos your paying for water.

F*ckin rip off

MrBillyUK !

I'm using Holts cententrate too. Good stuff

£2.75 +VAT for 5 litres.

ant

yep.
i dont bother............seeing as both my headlamp washers AND my washer bottle all leak!!

ant

yep.
Leeshez said:
I use palin water

michael-palin-sm.jpg

does he not mind?

Mondeo STTDCI
Er....I have a cheaper screen wash that I dilute LOADS. In winter time I put a tiny amount of de-icer in. Seems to work quite nicely.