ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Warning To Self ***

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Always remember to take it easy after cleaning the tyres on the car with Turtle Wax Spray and leaving the car sat in the garage unused for a week. Wheel spinning and smoke 5 metres high when moving off with anything more than 2k rpm. Lol.

R20GRC said:
Always remember to take it easy after cleaning the tyres on the car with Turtle Wax Spray and leaving the car sat in the garage unused for a week. Wheel spinning and smoke 5 metres high when moving off with anything more than 2k rpm. Lol.

LOL could av ended up sideways ........................not funny :S

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
didn't spray it on the tread, but i think it must soak off the walls onto the underneath of the tyre in the garage.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
kullycliosport said:
LOL could av ended up sideways ........................not funny :S

I did, with one of those huugggee quarry trucks coming down the road at speed towards me, had to slam on the brakes to stop the skid and them get moving quickly (but under control).

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
yeah I had been giving the wheels special treatment as they were bought 2nd hand a week or two before hand. The thing is I remember thinking I best make sure to take it easy when I next drive it, but I totally forgot!!

106 GTi
Spray makes it quicker to apply, as to weather they are better that's down to the product.