ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WANTED: Recommended garages in Gt Yar/Norwich area for cambelt change on my Cup

I will soon be reaching the 5yr point on my Cup and would like some recommendations on suitable garages for getting cambelt/waterpump change done please.

I popped into the Renault Minute in Gt Yarmouth to get a dealer quote. I was given a quote for cambelt and aux belts only of £555 and then when I asked about waterpump too (to be on the safe side) and the waterpump quote came out at £549?! This baffled the service guy a bit as to why it came out cheaper but he said he'd do full belt change and the water pump for the £549.

Just wondered if anyone out there had any trusted garages in the area who they could recommend and that could maybe even save me some money ;)

Thanks in advance for any advice.

clio MK1 1.2
umm u could do it your self it aint that hard or how far are you away from diss?
i work in a vauxhall garage but have worked on a few clio and could come to some arangement???
let me know???

Thanks for the reply, i'll bear that in mind. Just doing a bit of research at the mo so I may get back to you.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Thay any good Fred??

PM Timmay as he has a Renault Mechanic Friend who often works on my car :D

Guy called Fast Eddy around the Norwich area who my Bro-In-Law swears by his work so I'm going to Visit him soon aswell

Lionel Richie
yeah from the report's i've heard they're good, i had about 15engines off them over the years (through YS)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Cool... May speak to them about work then... There Track Cars look Pretty Nice

Welcome to the L4yer
I can vouch Renault Minute in Great Yarmouth, I go there for most of my servicing. Don't touch Renault Holden in Norwich, rip off merchants. Citren can be untrustworthy. Timmay's mate works at Renault in East Bilney near Dereham. If you go through Timmay he might be able to do you a deal. If you want really cheap and local try http://www.grosvenorgarageltd.co.uk/. They have worked on a 172 Cup when I used to own one. My parents use them and they are trust worthy, just mention Robert Sivell suggested them to you are they should look after you.

Thanks very much for all the info everyone, very much appreciated. I'm sure I can get something sorted out now.