ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Virgin Media Security?? any good

MK4 AstraMSD 2.0T 16v GSi
im with virgin media broadband, and ive always used Norton 360 internet security and never had a problem of any sort with it or anything get on my computer, but this year a mate recommended going for "Kaspersky internet security" and seen as it was about 20notes cheaper i did, and i have had 2 virus'es on my computer since having this, you know that virus that hijacks your windows security and doesnt let you on the internet at all unless you sign up to the scammers so called internet security, and this second time it cost me 30notes to let virgin media sort my pc out from there end...
anyways im thinking of getting the Virgin Media Security package the free one and paying for the 3 pound amonth upgrade for the spyware bit and that and i was wondering if anyone else uses Virgin and if its any good?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Some grammar would be nice.

Anyway, I don't use it. I found the actual program itself slow and found all computers it was on ran sluggish. Using AVG just now and have been for a few years. Never had any issues with it but some on here prefer other free alternatives, of which I can't remember the names.

Tesla MP3 2021
I have been using Kaspersky IS for years and never had one virus, trojan, worm, reach-around, your mum etc etc...

Bet you didn't have it setup correctly ;)

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
virgin media PC guard used to be garbage. The new one is suprisingly good as they are not tied down to one supplier and can pick and choose which company they want to provide each part of the suite. i believe that Bit Defender is the current supplier of anti virus on it