ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

vibration??!

CX-7,westfield,ix20
Hi all,

Getting a vibration from what feels like the front offside wheel.

Best way I can describe it is...It sounds very similar to when driving over a rough road surface but it does it all the time!

It is slightly louder when turning right and I can feel the vibration through the pedals.

There is no play in my drive shafts etc so my only thoughts now would be a wheel bearing but it does not squeel at all and I can't feel any vibrations in the steering wheel??!

Does wheel bearing sound about right or has anyone got any other ideas?

Cheers in advance,

David

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
bottom arm/ball joint possibly? sounds suspect. cant think of much else. check the strut tops for movement and the wheel is balanced and bolts are tight aswel

CX-7,westfield,ix20
Cheers,

T'is certainly a wierd one like!

Never thought of the bottom arm/ball joint! Wheel nuts are tight...first thing I checked lol.

Will check the strut tops to!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
also check the spring is seated properly and shock isn't leaking. really am pushing for ideas here but i know what its like to have these probs

CX-7,westfield,ix20
Cheers dude,

Has been doing it for a while now and only got 'slightly' worse since it started.

Not had time to have a proper look yet but the noise itself had me puzzled so thought i'd check for ideas lol