ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vibe sub boxes - worth the money

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

I want to go for something different sub wise, and always dismissed VIBE due to price. But are their enclosures worth it? I was looking at the 10" AC twin, Do they need a lot of power for a good result, if so i might just get a single AC.

the vibe boxes are quite well built and they give decent sound like!

quite expensive though, prob best with just a good sub and box!

yeah make your own customer boot install :D

and dont buy alpine, jl, jbl, sony zenwood, infintiy and on and on, be different :D

personally, i think you can get allot better subs for the money than Vibe, more of a mass market thing rather than quailty.

Build/buy an enclosure, and put 2 10" subs in to it rather than buying a vibe one, plenty of good subs around.

Rorrie

as a quick fix for bass you cant go wrong

not very versatile, and will have to be junked when you come to upgrade your system

there good coz the sub is matched to the box so all the volumes of air etc are bang on

the reason that most sub/box combos sound crap is because the sub/box arent matched correctly

Ive got a boxed 12inch for sale....

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

I have a Kicker L7 solobaric at the moment, but my amp isnt really powerful enough for it, so i was looking to go for twin 10s in some form or another or get a monster amp to drive the sub.

My cars fully fitted with Vibe , subs, speakers, amps, the lot and I love it, I had the Ac10 which was good for dancetunes etc, but if you want more of a thump you want to be looking at the 12" or 15" sub. Personally I think the CBRs give out a better bass, but it depends on what your after. I am waiting for the new Space alloy subs they are bringing out which are 12 and 15 inches which throw out 1000W at around £200 each, theyve had bril reviews

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

I have a Vibe 10" box run from a kicker amp, and its superb. Ive had a lot of combinations in my ICE experience and its one of the best.

The vibe boxes are quite good! They are designed spacificly around the sub inside. Their band pass systems are as near to sonic perfection as you would get from an "off the shelf" unit.

Definately worth their money unless you wanna do a boot build.

Ive heard Vibe and their subs sound really good.

Even a 10" sub kicks cause they know how to design and build the boxes well.

Well worth a try.