ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Veyron? Too slow...

http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-2006-Weineck-Cobra-780cui-Limited-Edition.htm

MUST NEED WANT. Wouldn't even bother with insurance. I'd be dead within 6 seconds.

1100hp,
1760 torques
0 - 187mph in ten seconds.

I didn't read all the article, read it in an mag we get at work. £300,000 for 1 of only 15. Seems like a bargain.

Gonna email the company and see what they'de give me for a 182 as p/ex. May need to take it on a PCP. Cant get that much out of the hole in the wall.

LY 200
Saw one of these puppies on the 25 last week.........Take the 182 anyday!!! ;)

Maybe that was a lie however i dont lie in saying id take a Murcielago or Enzo over one any day!!!

Picture128.jpg

there's one on ebay for not far off a million, with 3 bids and six days to go. Still take the cobra though...

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
Have you seen the Brabus TKR?

Price: £360,000
Power: 1005 bhp
0-60: 1.67sec.
Top Speed: 270mph

Nice piece of kit

Attachments

• barabus1000.jpg
    barabus1000.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 44

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
If you want speed you want a dauer 962.

The cobra wouldnt crack 150 and that barabus is a thinly disguised ultima.

The veyron is still going to be faster as it will never go wrong.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
JayR said:
Saw one of these puppies on the 25 last week.........Take the 182 anyday!!! ;)

Maybe that was a lie however i dont lie in saying id take a Murcielago or Enzo over one any day!!!

Picture128.jpg

I don't think i'd be tailgaiting a artic lorry if i had a veyron.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Fletch123 said:

He's probably conserving his fuel. Sensible man...

That Cobra.... Hmm, to each his own I guess. But what's the point ?? It will never be able to put all that power down in an efficient manner, and it doesn't mention handling... I think I can guess what will happen there though..

LY 200
Fletch123 said:

Lol mate i wish he was just talgaiting one.......Was like a frickin car park on there that night as it is most nights!!!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Almost every pic i see of a veyron is a dirty one.
That car would be dry use only if i had it.
But then again if i had more money than sense i probably would'nt wash it either

ian

B

Brown.

'1760 torques' lol torques is that lbs ft or Nm ??? lol like a JC type o thing t say