ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vandalism

Slooooow Ass 1.2
Hi Guys,

Woke up this morning to find that the local Chavs had attacked my car with paint stripper.

Now its gonna cost me £800+ to get it all repaired.

Can't get any pics up at the mo but does anyone know anwhere round Birmingham. Its on the passengers side of the bonnet, passenger side of front and back bumper, passenger door, passenger rear wing, passenger front wing(might need replacing if its burnt the plastic), passenger side bump strips and a new passenger side rear light because its burnt into it.

Any help it a major thank you,
Luke

Turbos.
Your car may be a write off, have you told your insurer or are you paying out of your own pocket? Paint stripper can still effect your car after being repainted...

Sorry to hear the news, got any idea why your car was targeted?

03 clio 1.2 16v
Hi Guys,

Woke up this morning to find that the local Chavs had attacked my car with paint stripper.

Now its gonna cost me £800+ to get it all repaired.

Can't get any pics up at the mo but does anyone know anwhere round Birmingham. Its on the passengers side of the bonnet, passenger side of front and back bumper, passenger door, passenger rear wing, passenger front wing(might need replacing if its burnt the plastic), passenger side bump strips and a new passenger side rear light because its burnt into it.

Any help it a major thank you,
Luke
theres is a place by kingstanding council tip blokes called Aid i tuck my fiat there a while back and he did a really good paint job dont know the number but heres the street - holford drive perry bar

where about did it happen

182 FF
God is the world turning agianst clios?? Gutted to hear that mate my first clio got attacted like that a few years ago alltho the smashed the window and put it all over the inside too:dapprove:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
God is the world turning agianst clios?? Gutted to hear that mate my first clio got attacted like that a few years ago alltho the smashed the window and put it all over the inside too:dapprove:

please see "whats wrong with this country" thread.

for timmay question also

Slooooow Ass 1.2
Left it outside the girlfriends house for 1 night, so idea at all y my car got targetted, the dirty lil scumbags also scratched the hell out of a mitsubishi lancer 5 doors away. I'll b down to Halfords on my dinner. Thanks for help and advice guys

Gotta pay out my own pocket as well so not very happy at all.

Last edited:
  White Sti Hatch
Sorry to hear it mate ! specialy at this time of year !!

All you can really do is report it to the police but in the end they will do f**k all leaving it all to you and your insurance !

Hope you get it sorted n find the pricks !

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
The police wont anc cant do anything about until they actually catch the person. And if so if they were to catch them, i doubt those vandalism will be able to pay for it.. f**king c**t dont have nothing to do.. My cay was keyed all the way round and i went straight to the police station to file for a case.. But i got a call after 6 monthsn saying they gonna close the case as there is nothing to progress it. But yea you could get a police report and take it to your insurance and have a chat with them.

Good luck to you anyway mate.. hope it gets sorted.

Slooooow Ass 1.2
Just found out off PC Plod that 3 other cars, all on roads within a minute or 2's walk from mine have also been done on the same night. Plenty of peoples cars have been keyed within the past few nights as well.

Vigilante sounds like the only way to go maybe then the little pr***s will learn summet.