ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Using t-cut colour restorer and Scrath remover...

1.6 focus zetec....
Just want to get a few things straight before i jump the boat... i should use the scratch remover first and then the colour restorer??

Can i use the colour restorer over the whole car (like a polish) and not just where theres light scratches etc??

Also can i put SRP and EGP on after this or is that too much???

Cheers

P.S- Ignore the title as i can't spell :)

106 GTi
T Cut is a sure fire way of installing as many marks as your removing. It is a old fashioned abbrassive which always has a strong cut which will not break down, leading to the likely hood of installing fine marks while attacking the deeper ones.

Newer abbrassives like Scratch X dimish/break down as you work them, meaning they start off harsh as a cutting polish and then turn into a mild finishing polishing avoiding the the fine marks being left as long as they are used correctly and worked long enough.

Something like Megs Scratch X, then the SRP and EGP is a better route.

t cut is only good for gettin marks out of cds and screens (if you get scratches on your headunit or sunglasses, t cut will rectify it!! thanks to jaffa on here for that gem of info !!)

jamie