ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

URGENT help vmaxx camber washers?

172 ph1
I've recently bought n fitted some vmaxx coilovers on my ph1 but the lad who set them up has managed to f&%£ the camber bolt washers :( has anyone got some or know where I can get them as vmax say it wouldn't be something they would send separately! I'm going to the ring in less than 3 weeks and need it set up asap...cheers

172cup
In the same position atm, I've used the standard bolt and just set it to max camber for now. But i cant find any vmaxx bolts anywhere.

172 ph1
im really pissed off as i dont seem to be getting anywhere...but!!! i have a mate who is a precision engineer and ive got him on the job of doing some replicas! so if i get them and they are ok im sure i can get another four for ya mate n get them posted to ya ok? in the mean time hopefully someone comes up with something else??????

172cup
im really pissed off as i dont seem to be getting anywhere...but!!! i have a mate who is a precision engineer and ive got him on the job of doing some replicas! so if i get them and they are ok im sure i can get another four for ya mate n get them posted to ya ok? in the mean time hopefully someone comes up with something else??????

Yeah, ive messaged a few places that sell vmaxx coilovers and they all say they cant get any, but yeah if they work fine then, that would be awesome. Give me a message if you do end up getting them and ill fire you some money over! Cheers!