ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Upgrading door cards and window switches

Jap Box
Hi,

Recent clio ive bought has electric windows with the door switches above the speaker grill (Early PH1) im just wondering if I can install PH2 door cards and use PH1 sport grab handles with the switches on?

Found some from a 1999 RSi which are PH2 looking but with silver grab handles so would assume they would just plug and play?

Thanks

1.2 16v clio
exactly the same mate only problem is you need to use your handle on the passenger side door card ( in mine it has the airbag off key switch ) other then that its a straight fit

Jap Box
exactly the same mate only problem is you need to use your handle on the passenger side door card ( in mine it has the airbag off key switch ) other then that its a straight fit

Just to clarify, im trying to change from:

1038-080212-170231-261-PTIMG.jpg

To:

PartImage_003570e3-8ac8-4e97-a4b2-8e898a35117f

Obviously il change the doorcards over so they fit in, but will the plugs be the same?

1.2 16v clio
ok i was thinking of the same door card design as the mk2 lol take a pic of the full photo even though it should just fit as the car shape is the same

as for the switches im not 100% sure but some how i dont think they will but if you can do basic wiring just go to a scrappy and cut the wires with the connectors attached so you can use them :)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Plugs were the same when I changed from the same as you have to ph1 172 cards, I just had to add in a few inches of cable to each one to extend it far enough to reach

Jap Box
ok i was thinking of the same door card design as the mk2 lol take a pic of the full photo even though it should just fit as the car shape is the same

as for the switches im not 100% sure but some how i dont think they will but if you can do basic wiring just go to a scrappy and cut the wires with the connectors attached so you can use them :)

Plugs were the same when I changed from the same as you have to ph1 172 cards, I just had to add in a few inches of cable to each one to extend it far enough to reach

Should all fit maybe need a little wiring.

Thanks for all the info, il look at getting a new interior first then on my list of plans :)