ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'Unlimited Internet'

My arse. Now that the networks have started putting caps on it, would I ever actually reach 1GB per month? I check Facebook every so often daily, and visit other sites but I'm not on it 24/7.

I have mine on '3' at around 4000, I've only reached that once so texts aren't a problem. Just wondering what the average internet usage is, particularly if people use it a lot daily.

just had a look at my bill and my internet usage for the month came upto 82mb, i use the internet every now and then though.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Who are you with?

Mine is literally unlimited with the iphone packageon o2,, doesnt say 1gb or nothing,

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
James, yours will be limited from october, all O2 customers will be limited to 500mb/month.

I'm on Vodafone, i've nearly reached my 1gb limit but thats because I got a bit carried away downloading 200mb games on 3g (jailbroken otherwise you can't) lol.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
how the feck do you use so much? Had my phone a year and the counter says 481MB

mk2ph1 rsi 106rallye
im on o2 p&g got unlimited internet but its 500mb have only reached that a few months in 3 weeks thats on it 24/7 most months im ok.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
T-mobile + HTC Desire/Android = 3GB fair usage policy ftw.... Had a heavy month this month with getting a new Desire on insurance and having to set it up again. My monitor app thinks I'll use 1.6GB if I carry on like I have, which I wont....

Clio 182 cup'd
James, yours will be limited from october, all O2 customers will be limited to 500mb/month.

I'm on Vodafone, i've nearly reached my 1gb limit but thats because I got a bit carried away downloading 200mb games on 3g (jailbroken otherwise you can't) lol.

Wrong, only those that signed up to the crappy new iPhone 4 contracts will be limited.