ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Uninsured Drivers

Clio1.2, C2 VTR, 1.9 MJet
you'd think after paying a grand a year thers something insurers cud do for u but no, car not fixed and they want me to pay £200 to get my no claims, fuming

uninsured drivers, they rattle my cage they really do, makes u think y do we insure our cars

it took me 8months just to find this out, i think insurers r very poor, u go the extra mile pay a bit extra for a known company, and ther actually the worst ever, 8months to find sumthing out tht they knew from day 1, just wanted my excess i reckon, not sayin any names, churchill lol, worst customer service ever, say they'll ring u, not recieved 1 call from them in 8months always had to ring them weekly, get no updates nothing, and then oh he wasnt insured, u wat 8months for tht, cheers, can i cancel the claim please ill fix it myself, no we cant close it wer at a loss,

a loss wat do u mean the car isnt fixed. u got a hire car for a week,
yes i didnt want the hire car as my car wasnt even getting fixed it sat outside my house until they collectd it.

so basically to get my no claims i have to pay them tht bill, ridiculous, i have done nothing rong and im left with the bill of a new wing and door and £200 to gt my no claims.

rant over lol

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Try being hit by 3 of them. I've had 4 crashes since I was 17 and 3 of them have been uninsureds driving into me. Must be the unluckiest person in the world.

Id be pissed of at that happening, 8 months to find out something what could have been found out in 2min, worst thing is customer service though, nothing worse than you having to do all the chasing while they sit on there arse at a desk all day doing nothing

Try being hit by 3 of them. I've had 4 crashes since I was 17 and 3 of them have been uninsureds driving into me. Must be the unluckiest person in the world.

fully understand ur hurt lol i thought i was unlucky

Id be pissed of at that happening, 8 months to find out something what could have been found out in 2min, worst thing is customer service though, nothing worse than you having to do all the chasing while they sit on there arse at a desk all day doing nothing

exactly thts what im most angry about if they sed tht from day 1 then i cud of cancelled claim immediately, with out any cost to me, we need these no claims now for these ridiculous insurers

BMW E36 328
I think that quinn direct are worse, they never even bothered to ring me back after my crash